Entry & Stay
- Travel to the Republic of Seychelles is visa-free for citizens of the Czech Republic.
- A passport valid for at least three months after return from Seychelles is required to enter the Republic of Seychelles.
- A Visitor's Permit is granted for four weeks, requests for extension are dealt with by the respective immigration offices. The maximum stay is three months.
- An Immigration Card, which includes information about the exact place of stay, is completed on entering the Seychelles islands.
- When entering the Republic of Seychelles, it is necessary to present a return ticket and confirmation of accommodation (hotel voucher, etc.).
- No special vaccination is required for travel to Seychelles. Only in the case of transit through countries with an endemic occurrence of Yellow Fever (e.g. Ethiopia), will a certificate of vaccination against such disease be required.
- The Seychelles rupee is the official currency. It is also possible to pay in euros and US dollars.
- Vehicle traffic drives on the left.
- The time zone is +3 hours ahead of Central European winter time. In summer time, it is +2 hours ahead of Czech time.
- No fees are payable at the Airport.
- The Republic of Seychelles strictly controls the export and import of plants and animals, as well as products made of these, including foods, dietary supplements and drugs. The import and export of many of these items are prohibited or require a special permit.
- The export of objects (e.g. trophies, leather, tortoiseshell, ivory, etc.) made of protected species of plants and animals, or of coral and shells, collected or acquired without a receipt of purchase, is strictly prohibited.
- The export of products from the Coco de Mer coconut palm is the subject of a special regime, including nuts, that necessitates a proof of purchase and export certificate. It is also required to present the certificate of authenticity and legality of origin for products from sea pearls.
- An overview of import and export regulations for different types of goods, natural products and souvenirs can be found on the website of the Customs Administration of the Czech Republic, the Czech Environmental Inspectorate, or at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic.
Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Seychelles in the Czech Republic
Embassy of the Republic of Seychelles in Brussels
Copyright © Bling-Bling 2016 - 2019 - All rights reserved Developed by MrCode.NET